Interesting documents about ISO 14001:2015
Certificate ISO 14001:2015 of the Port de Sitges
What is the ISO 14001:2015 certificate?
The series of ISO 14000 standards is a set of standards that cover the environmental aspects of products and organizations, with the ISO 14001 standard, an international environmental management standard published in 1996, which expresses how to establish an effective Environmental Management System (SGA).
The ISO 14001 standard is applicable to any organization, of any size or sector, that is looking to reduce the impacts on the environment and comply with environmental legislation.
The Port of Sitges obtains the ISO 14001:2015
In 2012, the concessionaire Port d’Aiguadolç-Sitges S.A., decided to start the implementation of the quality and environment systems 9001 and 14001. This implantation satisfactorily concludes in 2014, with the obtaining of the corresponding ISO certifications.
All this, thanks to the effort, involvement and professionalism of the employees of the Port of Sitges, which allows us to obtain the best results, and this way we can successfully certify our goal.
From here we thank all of them, that we extend to all holders of rights of use, business premises and users in general that, with their collaboration, allow us to keep these two codes in force.
Direct benefits of obtaining the certification 14001: 2015
- Direct benefits of obtaining the certification 14001: 2015
- Improvement of control and documentary registration
- Improvement in the management of customer service and communication
- Preventive control and maintenance
- Creation of indecency management center
- Improvement and control of the consumption of water and light
- Improvement with waste management
- Change of elements in light function (LEDS)
- Acquisition of electric vehicles (Camión Brossa and Bicicletas) with the consequent reduction of environmental pollution
- Extension and improvement of the material against the fight against marine pollution
- Improvement with management with industrial suppliers (Escar)
- Improvement with business owners through a good practices manual
- Editing an informative brochure on good environmental practices